Conscious Leadership: Trends, Opportunities, Benefits
Facilitated by Mali Phonpadith
Mali Phonpadith, CEO of SOAR Community Network and CoFounder of SC Nebula will facilitate a discussion on Conscious Leadership. Attendees will:
- Learn about current trends, opportunities and benefits of mindfulness practices and their roles in corporate leadership and advocacy work
- Discuss what mindfulness practices are benefiting them both professional and personally
- Share new ideas and daily techniques for becoming a more mindful and conscious leader
Mali Phonpadith is the CEO of the SOAR Community Network, #1 International Bestselling author, speaker, workshop and retreat facilitator, marketing strategist, podcaster and the Executive Producer/Host of Tea with Mali Cable TV Show. In 2015, Mali was selected as a Belief Team community partner through Values Partnership for the Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network BELIEF initiative.
As the Founder and CEO of the SOAR Community Network, Mali leads a dedicated consortium of business experts supporting business owners, growing leadership teams, and larger organizations to map their corporate DNA, authenticate their messages, and amplify their missions.
Phone: (703) 608-2182
SOAR Community Nebula (SCN) Quarterly Breakfast Series
- The SCN Breakfast Series is held each quarter, usually the first Tuesday of the selected month at Make Office Tysons - 1751 Pinnacle Dr #600, McLean, VA 22102.
- Our SC Nebula members get notified about the upcoming event details via email.
- Sessions are highly interactive, facilitated discussions.
- Facilitators are experts in their field and lead the group on a voluntary basis.
- Doors open at 9:00am and the facilitated discussion begins promptly at 9:30am (ends promptly at 10:45am).
- SC Nebula Change Agents (members) attend at not cost. Non member fee is $35.
- Sponsorships are available. Promote your company to SC Nebula members.